Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Nick



Nick doesn't like to shop for clothes.  Today I needed to go to Dicks Sporting goods and exchange Andrew's football gloves.  What a good time to get him to go.  Well, we get to Dicks...Right next to Buffalo Wild Wings...Nick says 'oh let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings'...who can turn that down.  Nick got the chicken strips and I got the salad and chips and salsa.  It was great.  Fun environment.  We watched some of the Olympic Basketball while we were there.







Then Andrew calls and he needs a chin strap and a mouth guard.  Well, back to Dicks we went for those.  Nick decides he needs some football gloves.  I had a 
$20.00 off of 100.00 so the lady returned Andrews gloves and let me re-buy them along with the other stuff and I got all of that plus the $20.00 coupon!  Yahoo.

These are chin straps that I sent to Andrew asking which color...no they are not cups...

So after, a trip to Dicks, Buffalo Wild Wings, and then back to Dicks.   Nick was tired and wanted to go home to get ready for football.  No success for School clothes...but we had fun!  It is still Summertime...so there is always tomorrow


Then the rest of the story...so the next day we started out school shopping again...this time he wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for lunch...okay. I have a gift card.  We get there and Texas Roadhouse isn't open for lunch...:(  Who would have thought). So we ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings again...I didn't take any pictures because I was wearing the same shirt today and had the same thing.  Oh and we shared an onion ring appetizer.  So, the above picture is for both days...talk about being the dog days of summer....and not changing your shirt...

And to top it off, we didn't buy Nick any clothes today.  We did try on some shoes but they didn't have his size and we didn't find any clothes that he wanted...guess he wants another day of lunch...

The rest rest of the story...so Friday, Nick says he wants to go clothes shopping again...right I am onto him today.  Well, he wants to go to Texas Roadhouse first since we couldn't go there the day before. Okay.  So I had a $15.00 gift card I got for my birthday last year.  So it wasn't expensive!


Of course after, we wanted to go home.  I made him to go Old Navy and return some stuff.  He said he wasn't trying on any clothes.  I'm sure he wants to go shopping next week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment