Thursday, August 4, 2016

Nick gets Jr High Shots

Nick and Abi both got their shots.  Nick got some shots for Jr high.  He also got the last in the series of the HpV Cancer shot.  Abi got the last of the shot also.

Nick is ready for Junior High, besides the fees paid, and the clothes...
But this is his immunization record.  If you are not up to date on your shots, the school will send you home. I think for our school it is the first day.  Not sure why they don't tell you that when you turn in your shots.  Maybe they do, but as I send my 7th graders to the office due to no immunizataions, I like to make sure my own children don't get sent...



This pic was on the wall.  It is Terry Bradshaw, the old time quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  Mark LOVES the steelers (well, at least he did) so we had to send him a pic!






No comments:

Post a Comment