Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Susan, Joseph, Sickness, Planet, Photobomb

My cousin Susan, came to visit.  We decided to go golf.  Talk about random.  We had a blast.  We are about the same level of golf skill so it was super fun.  It was HOT.  It was nice to see how much she was sweating...just much as I was.  It is a genetic trait to sweat.  We went to Cafe rio after.  I am not sure who won, but it sure was fun.









These are my Joseph Shoes.  They make me look like I am trying out for the musical Joseph.  I forgot all about them and decided to wear them to Church.  I quite like them.  In fact, I wore them the next week too.  Funny though, no one asked me when my performance of Joseph is.  



This is Brooke at the Planet Fitness.  She is always taking pictures and making fun of me on Instagram or snapchat.  So here I am taking a pic of her,


I have a sickness.  This is all the new clothes and shoes I have bought and not worn yet.  (not the magnet board or the hoola hoops.)  I certainly have a sickness that I buy so much and don't wear it.  I need to take some of it back.  But it is all good stuff.  Probably i will grow out of it before I get around to wearing it.


This is the same pile of stuff, but now its on the new carpet!!  So it looks nicer!

Update on the above...In my quest to get rid of stuff, I returned over 100.00 of the above stuff.  I decided I didn't need it.  Some of the receipts dated back to October.  They probably don't fit anyway...:(  I still have two pair of shoes to return.  Don't need sandals anymore when I have a pair already.  Cleansing.  


Here is me photobombing Brooke.  Haahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment