Friday, September 7, 2018

Food for Thought

This is how I feel most days.  And Life could be so much harder for me.  I could not have a home, or 3 cars.  Although some of my stress would be less if I didn't have so many cars...Its not so much emotional pain as it is just getting through the day and how to fix things that break...which is the worst.  It really causes me undue stress...

Funny I wrote this a few days ago, and Today Abi's car broke down on her way to SLC from St. George...had to be towed and nothing like more stress and MORE money.  No wonder I am about to have a mental breakdown...

UPDATE:  Now the car has a broken timing belt which put a hole in the engine when it broke...so the car is a total loss!  And I still owe soo much money on it and now she doesn't have a car.  I am soo destitute what to do.  And how to afford this problem...

Serious I didn't sleep worrying about cars and paying and more cars.  Then Nick had the nerve to ask me about when he gets to learn to drive.!  NEVER.  Its a dad's job to teach you to drive!  It scares me to death!



No comments:

Post a Comment