Saturday, September 15, 2018

Random Saturday thoughts

So today we started off at Football.  Then I went to Target and spent 150.00 on who knows what.  I did get a battery for my remote for my car.  Then I got gas for 55.00.  That was 3.07 per gallon.  That was a lot.  Then I decided I needed to go to Walmart to get my food assignment for the Leaf Hunt tomorrow.  I spent another 40.00.  This is all after I spent 900.00 on my car yesterday for new tires, an alignment, and another thing so my tires drive straight.  They did take off 10.00 for a coupon they said was out there.  My car runs great now. So worth 900.00.  I did get the better tires too.

Then I surprised myself and replaced my battery in my remote for the car.



I went to Ace Hardware and asked them about the battery.  They sold me a 2016 battery that didn't work.  So I found out the battery myself and bought it at Target today.   I can change a battery.

I decided to take a bath and use these bath bombs I got for a present.


That is the color of the water. Black,   It was for pain and mood I think.  It was kindof weird to have the water black but was good!

I also took Brooke's car for an alignment.  I had to drive her car while mine was getting tires and her car was pulling to the right.  Just driving her car makes me want to be a zoo keeper.



Speaking of Brooke, she sent me this picture and said "pretty sure you are missing this"



It took me a minute but this is the bus to Disney World.  I absolutely am missing that.  She went to Animal Kingdom and then to Epcot with her Zoo school buddies.   I am missing Disney World and Brooke too.


She said she needed some sweating cream.  Yep living in Florida one would need sweating cream.  Plus she is related to me.  I need some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment