Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Nick is 15

Nick had a birthday this week.  He is 15.  And now is where I put that I can't believe that he is 15.  Well, I really can't believe it but more than that I can't believe its time for ANOTHER one to drive.  (well, shortly) 

But Nick is a funny kid.  He brings so much fun to our lives.  He Loves Football, Green Bay Packers, Maverick, Basketball, most Sports, mowing lawns (ok, maybe not so much), and pretending Andrew is really my favorite.  He is up for trying most anything.  He has tagged along with me shopping, but mostly for the lunch, and has been my side kick for our outdoor concerts this summer. 

One of my favorite things he said to Chili was "I'm going to play Basketball, then I'm coming home and we are getting a drink...". 





It was a bit lonely for his birthday since it was just the 3 of us.  The rest of them are away at College.  We missed them.  We had pizza and Root Beer Floats since we are not Cake Lovers.  Root Beer floats are the best!  We even had straws.  

Nick wanted some clothes for his birthday.  Wow, that is a switch.   He got some shirts from Tillys.  They were kindof cool.  





No comments:

Post a Comment