Thursday, September 6, 2018

Vitamin C drink

I have been sick.  School just started two weeks ago, and I felt sick today.  The thing with being a teacher and getting sick is that usually it is a doozer because my immunity is pretty good since I'm around all those gross germs from 12 year olds.

My friend from school posted the same day " wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and take Vitamin C"   This is just horrible" .  So that didn't give me much comfort knowing my friend from school was sick.

I felt like Yuck.  We had this Vitamin C thing that Brooke's boyfriend gave her in the cupboard.  I tried it.  After we ran out of Nyquil and Delsym.  I drank an envelope on Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday for good measure.  And I am feeling a bit better.  Tired but not so bad.  So, even if it was all in my mind...drink up.







And another day for good measure.  I have had this drink for about 7 days...I'm certainly going to try it again when I get sick to see if it is really working!



No comments:

Post a Comment