Thursday, March 14, 2019

Andrew's New Car


Andrew decided to come home from SUU on Thursday night to look at a car on Friday. Brooke was also here from Florida.  I picked him up at 11:30 at night at the Airport where he got dropped off from the Cedar City Shuttle.  He loves taking the shuttle from Cedar City.

Andrew and Brooke went to look at the car and really liked it.  They called me to look at it after school.  In the mean time, they went to the zoo.  Funny, Brooke likes to hang at the zoo when she is here for a visit...




They picked me up after school to check out the car.  I thought it was a great car.  He decided to buy it.  He went in the office to do the financing...came out and asked about if he should buy a warranty for 2500.00.  No.  Too much money.  He was in there a long time getting the financing figured out.  He even was preapproved at America First.  After like 45 more minutes he came out and asked if He should do the warranty for 11.00 a month.   They got him better financing than Am First and with his good credit they offered the warranty for 800.00.

FINALLY, he was finished and had the keys.  He is his very own car owner.



A new car looks good on him.  

I needed a new phone so we headed to Wal Mart.  



Here's Nick in his new Lacrosse sweatshirt on our way to the phone center.  I left with my exact phone but a new version.



Nick only came with us because we had good odds of going to Cafe Rio after our Car purchase.

He was right.  We celebrated at the cafe rio.  I didn't get any pics.  But it looked like every other pic of Cafe Rio.  My favorite place to eat with my favorite people.



No comments:

Post a Comment