Sunday, March 31, 2019

Nick's new Job

Nick got a job at Lagoon.  Today was his first day.  This is the best pic that I could get.  He isn't very cooperative on the picture front.  I think he was kindof excited. 





When I picked him up, he was super tired, back hurt and so did his knees.  hmm  He will get more stamina. 



I went to the gym way early this am.  I couldn't sleep and had to make sure I was back home to get nic to Lagoon  I got home with 3 hours to spare.  I did only do 20 min on the elliptical because I was so tired.  However, I went back after I dropped Nick off and did 15 minutes more.  I did see a few potential husbands later in the day.  




I can't remember why I took this pic.  Maybe it would look good on a online dating profile pic.  





                                                                       Or this one.  But I don't like this one


                                                                   Or these pics?






Or this one?  I think I still need to look for some.  Not liking this one either.




No comments:

Post a Comment