Saturday, March 9, 2019

Impress myself AGAIN

Ice Maker not doing well again.  I had noticed that it was leaking water.  And the ice was getting stuck and not coming out, plus it was making a weird noise.  I KNEW it must be more than the ice maker this time.  However, I thought before I call someone to come and fix it, I would try installing a new ice maker.  I ordered one for 35.00.  NOT 44.00 like last time because I knew from last time that I didn't need all the parts.  Arrived, and installed a new ice maker.  It was faster this go round since I am a professional installer now.  I had to wait for a while to see if it worked.  The ice maker has to get to a certain temp before it can make ice.  MUSIC to my ears when I heard that ice drop.




These are the new parts I needed.  I can't believe it was only a simple fix.  So far one week later and still getting ice. I only watched the Youtube video two times instead of 100 like last time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment