Sunday, March 17, 2019

Brooke Spring Break

Jimbob came home to visit for Spring Break.  I was so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving.  She got in at 1:20 am on Saturday.  She's waiting for her baggage.  Her plane was delayed, and the baggage was late.  We got home around 3:00 am.


Then we were up bright and early for the Planet. I don't have a pic of the actual planet.  We dropped Nick off at Lacross Game Film to we decided to planetize while he was there.



Grandma and I were going to this play and Lunch. I thought Jim was coming on Sunday but it was Saturday am instead.  So, Brooke went to lunch with us at Zupas.  We also went to Costco and got some chocolate covered raspberries and these lemon almonds someone suggested.  They were fab.  I also had to introduce Brooke to the Acai Bowls at Costco.  Hold the Blue berries.  The best.

Monday I left work early to take Brooke to the Facial lady, TerraLynne.  She is my favorite.  Brooke can't go alone she said.  So, I got to chill in the quiet while she facialized.  We were suppose to go to the dentist but Mark called on our way over and he was sick...so we went to Old Navy instead and got some jeans for her.

Jim also had a Dr. appt with the Neurologist for her seizures and her medication refill.  She couldn't go to that alone so I went with her too.  I took the day off and then we ended up going to the Dentist after.



She thinks she is the dentist and looks at the computer information...



We did end up at Cafe Rio after.  Then we went to Crumbl because she needed a cookie for someone at the Zoo...So we got the party box of 12 cookies.  25.00 worth of cookies!  The peanut butter one is better.






We also decorated these cookies I got at Christmas time at Trader Joe's.  Ugly Sweater cookies.  They turned out cute.


This is the one that I did.  I think I have a future in frosting





We also got a Lacross game in with Nick.  Nick got nailed pretty good so Brooke was on tending duty for Nick when he had to stayed home.
.


THEN...Thursday night, I picked up Andrew at the Airport too  11:30 pm from the shuttle.  AND Friday Brooke and Andrew went to the Zoo.  For some reason, Brooke likes to hang out at the zoo when she is here...




Then after the zoo, I met Andrew and Brooke at the car dealership and Andrew bought this car.  He '



This is Nick walking into Walmart in his new Lacrosse sweatshirt.  He thinks he is pretty cool...


So, as I read the above, this is the dumbest post ever.  I tried to include all the stuff we did, and it sounds so blah.  Anyway, it was a great time seeing Brooke.  I am glad she is doing what she wants and is brave enough to move to Florida and go to Animal Husbandry school.  I have missed her so much.  She is funny and beautiful and makes life better just being around.  She was off as fast as she got here.  I dropped her off at the curb and that was it.  She is back at school cleaning up S#@#.    Here's to a few more semesters for the zoo keeper.  



No comments:

Post a Comment