Sunday, March 31, 2019

More Exercise



I have been trying to get more exercise into my life.  My classroom is upstairs and I need to make sure I can walk up the stairs without getting winded...

I have been going to the gym when I can after I drop Nick off at LAX.  I'm suppose to go to Yoga but I seem to miss it every week because I have to drive someone somewhere like LAX game and Gma can't do it because it's far away, raining, or dark.





These two guys are in front of me like all the time on Saturday.  They kindof have stupid socks on so I wonder if they are gay...




I have only about 3 different Planet Shirts.  Orange, Gray and Purple.  I'm sure someone is making fun of me because I just rotate them.  





                                      I want these.  well,  I haven't tried them on yet but they look cool. 
                                               Well as much as I know about being cool.





This is Nick who went with me a few times.  He likes to be far away from me.


I wish I could say that I have lost weight.  Nope  However, I think I am better off for going any time.  Just think how fat I could be if I didn't go.  And I feel stupid because so many people are fit, but like Melanie says 'would you rather see me at the gym or at a buffet?'.  Good advice for all of us.

Here's to this week of more Planet since its spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment