Sunday, June 16, 2019

Hike up Dueul Creek

My friend Lynne and I decided to go on a hike.  Our first hike was up Holbrook Canyon up by the Bountiful Temple. We hiked up this mountain and then sat on these benches and looked over the slc valley.   I forgot my phone but it was fab.  I felt just like I shop at REI I was so outdoorsy.

Then the next Sunday, we decided to go up Dueul Creek in Centerville.  I found the hike but didn't know it was Moderate.  It was a bit challenging for me.  We hiked and had to climb over ricks and bridges that spanned the creek.  But the trail followed the creek and it was in the shade.  It was absolutely Beautiful. 




















This is the one mile marker.  I'm a bit sweaty by this point.  It took us about 3 hours....





I was super tired when we got finished but we are going to go again.  It was such a nice way to spend an afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment