Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday After school

Yay our first Saturday of Summer Vacation.  Nick had to work at 9:00 so I dropped him off and then went to the temple.  Yep, I have been two weeks in a row on Saturday.  I avoided the crowded session.  Which I like because it is less people.  I didn't see anyone I knew this week. 



Parking lot pic of the temple again.  Not sure why I think of taking a pic here. 

Then I picked up Nick's medicine at CVS in West Valley.  We are having trouble getting it at our Target store so we have to go all the way to West Valley.  I had to pick Brooke's meds up there too.  They are on the same meds.  I hope it doesn't become a problem to get it.



Then I picked up Nick from Lagoon




and practiced this piano song for the Primary program.

 



This is the song I have to learn for the Primary Program.  I hope I'm up to it.  Our ward is into these songs that are not in the Children's songbook.  Not sure how I feel about it, but I do like to learn then because it helps me with my piano skills. 



This part is killing me because it is so weird. I will have to get Abi to help me. 

I went to Planet (I love saying that I went...)


These are my new slicks Abi gave me that I love




Then Nick and I went to Gma's house to mow her back lawn.  I weed whipped and he mowed.  I am a terrible weed whipper.  But Gma paid him 20.00 and Nick paid for Cafe Rio.  Wow.  That was a win.  He said it was because I helped him.  I didn't expect that.  It was an exausting week and now I'm in bed. 

Jack went to Lagoon with his Friend Gunner and now he is sleeping over at his house.  Win for all of us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment