Sunday, June 16, 2019

My Book Club

Friday Night I went out to Red Lobster with some of my buds.  We have been friends for a LONG LONG time.  We actually had one more friend, but she died two years ago that use to come.  It was our friend Linda.  We missed her.

Anyway, they are the best.

I also got to use  gift card that Brooke and her friend Ty gave me for Mother's day.  LOVE it when I get to use those.  So grateful for good friends that we can laugh at.  Jenn, the girl sitting next to me, is also single and ready to mingle.  She is getting a profile online soon.  If she does it, I might too.  She wants to go on a Single cruise.  I'm all for that too.




It was my friend Lynne's birthday on June 5 so we were celebrating.  We love flamingos and Janet found these flamingo cake decorations to put in the bisquits in place of candles.




This is my new favorite show.  It is about these 4 women and they get together for book club.  They are reading 50 shades of Gray which is kindof a nasty book.  But the story is all about the friendship these women share.  I feel like I am book club with my lady friends because we have been friends for so long.  I think we will rename lobstering to Book Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment