Sunday, September 1, 2019

Back In The Saddle Again...And Sunday thoughts


Nick has been seizure free since May so he thinks thats long enough that he can drive.  The law says  3 mo seizure free.  You can be on medication which he is.  So here's nick driving again.  I am not sure I am ready for him to drive.  He wants to take the lovely van to homecoming...He won't be 16 and 6 which means you have to have your license for 6 months after you turn 16 to have people other than family in the car.  I LOVE that law. 





                                                  Here I am BEFORE I had Nick drive...


Here's our bench in church.  I was alone for church today for the first part. Its weird to be sitting alone when it use to have All of us sitting on a bench and we had to sit in the middle to get us all on the bench.  Nick was blessing the sacrament and Jack slept over at a friends house (which I usually don't allow...but I did this time)



No comments:

Post a Comment