Thursday, September 26, 2019

cookies, landscaping and a disneyworld treat

I have been making cookies lately.  These are my latest batch.  I haven't made these for a really long time.  But they turned out really great..  I think I don't make them because I have to borrow the pan from Gma. They are worth it.






For years, Marlena has had these gross bushes in her back yard.  We would trim them, and they are just yuck. They also attract spiders like crazy.  This year we noticed on our yard clean up day, that they were dying.  It was time to get them out.  So, she called and had someone come and do that.  They put down sod and it looks soo Great.  Should have been done years ago as most things when you finally get around to doing them.




I ordered these shirts from Kohls.  I like the Cheetah one.  A person can't have enough Cheetah themed clothes.  I asked Nick about wearing it to school, (since he's the only one here to consult ...) and he said it was scandalous.  WHAT?  Cheetah is always scandalous he said...Nice.  Just the look I'm going for.  Can't wait to wear it to the Church dances.


My Brooke and her friend TY were in DisneyWorld last week.  He brought me these treats because they are my favorite.  I also got to see his pictures from their trip with Brooke.  




These are the  before pics with the bushes removed before the sod.  It makes the back yard so much more usable and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment