Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sweet Sixteen for Nick


Nick Turned 16 September 3.  I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.  He wanted Cafe Rio and the points you can accumulate for the free meal.  Sly one Nick.  The rule is that if I pay, Nick has to go in and get the Cafe Rio.  Which includes making sure everything is in the bag and get silverwear and napkins.  This time I HAD to go get the food because it was HIS birthday.  I still had to give him the points.  :)

I asked him if he wanted a root beer float.  No, he said he only wanted Cafe Rio.  ok.  He opened his presents, didn't like the shirt and wanted the cash changed to Venmo. Done. I can do that.

Then he says 'well, I gotta go and Facetime a girl'.

That was the end of his Birthday.  He is my favorite.









                                                           These are posts for Nick's birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment