Sunday, September 1, 2019

Jack the new Mower

Grandma's lawn needed mowing.  Nick was too tired to do it. So I decided to do it for him.  Jack decided he would help.  It was his first time mowing the lawn and he did a great job.  








I forgot my lawn mowing shoes so I wore Grandpas mowing shoes.  The gross part was I didn't have socks.  YUCK but I would rather mow in these shoes than cut my foot off.  I was wearing flip flops. 


 Grandma had taken Nick and Jack to get new school shoes.  Here are Jack's Vans.  Nick got some just like that but in black insead. Nick wouldn't pose for a photo. 





Here is Nick getting the lawm mower all ready for us to do his job! 

These are our new favorite thing, energy balls.  I don't bother making them in balls just in a blob.  


No comments:

Post a Comment