Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Girls Outing to Midway

Since Covid started, Michelle and Marlena and I have been going on a road trip once a week somewhere.  So this day, Maureen, Abi and Brooke decided to go on a road trip.  First of all we went to the gym.  Andrew was in town and came with us.  I can get Andrew in with my guest pass. 





Then the Girls went on a road trip to Midway.   We went to the Homestead and looked in this crater that you can swim in a natural pool.  We didn't swim but walked up to the top and looked inside.  I could never swim in there.  


We also stopped at the Creamery and had a grilled cheese.  They are the best!  I have been there three times during covid all they are always really good.  






This is Brooke at the crater.


Abi on our lawn I think



On the way home we stopped at the Hogle Zoo to see our favorite Security guard.  Brooke and Abi are laying down by the lions.  Not sure you can see them in the glass enclosure.  







No comments:

Post a Comment