Thursday, July 16, 2020

Wild Utah

We got back from Bear Lake and this was on our porch.  Brooke had it delivered.  What a great sign.  She had one delivered to Gma and Michelle too. 



I was super sick when we got back and I stayed in bed for TWO days.  I felt horrible.  I woke up to Abi getting me this Maverick drink.  It always makes me feel better.  


Food for thought.  Found this somewhere





Abi and I were at the Maverick and Abi took this picture for Brooke.  Brooke likes to rearrange the Hot dogs so they are more organized.  Maverick hasn't had the hot dogs out there cooking since Corona so Brooke has been so sad.  This is the first time we have seen them in about 4 months.  



Jack likes to steal My diet coke.  He piled all these coke cans in the desk cupboard.





We are going to check this reservoir out sometime.  Looks pretty fun


And we found these shoes for everyone for our trip.  Jack and I went clear to Scheals to find them.  Nick and Jack got theirs in bear Lake.  Who would have thought these would be so popular.  I even have two pair and Kindof like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment