Friday, July 17, 2020

I'm getting another Son

I was sent this video on Thursday after the Nail appt on Wednesday.  Ty had a plan.  This was my instructions.  Abi came with me as the Dad. 




So, Abi and I arrived at Hogle at the designated time.  Next to us Steve and Carla pulled up.  We waited until we were collected by Austin and instructed to pull into the zoo and park out of site by the Giraffe Barn.  We were directed to the hiding spot.  

Ty was on his way to get Brooke in Bountiful.  We waited and waited for Ty to get back with Brooke.  We hid in the Animal Building so we could watch.  They walked slowly down the path.  We waited and waited.  Finally, he got down on one knee.  Austin was there taking pictures kindof hiding.  He took off his security shirt (since it is red) so he wouldn't be so obvious.  I will have to get some of those.  I don't have any yet.  Anyway, after Brooke Hugged him , we came out of hiding and hugged them.     

It was so fun to watch them and be part of it.  I just wanted to be close like wait in the parking lot but Ty facilitated it so we could come in.  It was absolutely the best! 


We walked around the Zoo for a bit and fed the giraffes.   The Giraffe Keeper, Allie was also there to help with the event so she had some lettuce to feed the giraffes.  




Allie is also the chalk artist.  













I can't believe Brooke is getting married.  Ty asked me back in May (before he even left to pick her up in Florida)  if it was ok to marry her.  I couldn't anything to anyone and I was bursting with excitement.  It was a difficult secret for me to keep.  :) 

They are so good together and I'm excited to be gaining another son.  I can't wait to see where life takes them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment