Thursday, July 23, 2020

Random

A few things have been going on.  Brooke has been looking at Wedding dresses.  I liked this one.  She doesn't want a traditional dress...









Michelle, Marlena and I went on our weekly field trip to the Alta and Cecret Lake.  It is full of wild flowers.  We went on a short hike and it was absolutely beautiful.


I played golf with a friend at the Homestead...



Nick went to the Dentist and got a good report.  That hasn't happened for a long time.


Michelle sent me this Afgan (which is a crochet blanket)  she got from her mother in Law's basement.  One cannot have enough afgans...Not sure who wants to cuddle up to a blanket with holes and itches, but it does remind me of my grandma.


Nick had an MRI due to his uncontrolled by medication seizures...the results said he was normal.  


It's zookeeper week.  Brooke got this poster from someone (can't remember) that made it and colored it.  I think Ty's sister helped .  It is super cute.




Been cleaning and donating stuff of people that no longer live here.  I found these and not sure if anyone wants them...


I need a dress for the wedding.  I thought this was nice.  


And taking Selfies at Dicks while buying football cleats...

No wonder why I am so tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment