Friday, November 26, 2021

And that would be 55

 

I turned 55 on November 22.  I don't mind Birthdays but don't like a big fuss and don't think it needs to be a national holiday.  So I went to work as usual.  I always go to school.  Then I see this post from Brooke.



Then this post from Abi.  



Then Brooke and Andrew suggested we go to dinner at HuHot a Mongolian Grill which I really love.  We even took Grandma with us.  It was great food, and fun and everyone was able to go.  

Then they gave me a gift certificate for Reflexology.  It is a foot massage plus other massages that I love.  I introduced Brooke and Andrew to it.  So now the three of us can go for a reflexology session  It warms this mother's heart to think they love me so much and were thinking of me.  I certainly love them so much too.  It almost makes getting older fun.  


I left my phone on the bench while I was leading the singing and found this pic later.  Nice.  They should have been singing instead.  LOL


And I got this from the Ex husband.  



No comments:

Post a Comment