Saturday, November 20, 2021

The New Driver

 

Jack decided it was time for his Learner permit.    I made an appt, found his Birth Certificate, and his Social Security card, AND two forms of proof of address.  It is kind of difficult to find two forms to prove your address when you are 15.   We did have a school midterm report AND a check from Lagoon that he just got.   Funny thing, they just asked me about my Driver License and if Jack lived with me.  Yes he does.  Thats all the proof of address they need. 



Jack waiting for his time to test




He didn't even test that long.  He said he was super nervous when he pushed submit. Then it came back that he got 41/50.  You have to get 40.  





He didn't get to drive home since we were in the Cadillac and no one drives my cadillac. 



Well, if you didn't make fun of me that much when I bought it, and you are over 21 I might let you.



No comments:

Post a Comment