Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Randomness

 


Here's some random pics on my phone that I don't need an entire post about..



I talked in church and I used this quote I saw.  It was a mediocre talk...


Saw these at Trader Joe's so we might do them for Thanksgiving.  I bought them thinking we would be at our house for Thanksgiving and now we are going to gmas house.  So maybe we will just keep them for next year


Nick got asked to the Christmas Dance.  Its the girl's choice dance and I am not even sure he knows when it is.  But cool and what a cute poster.  



We tended Michelle's dogs, B and Lola.  I took them to the airport to pick up andrew from a business trip.  They got to sit in the front seat and Andrew had to sit in the back.  


Andrew and I in the Cadillac.  I don't let many people drive it so he is lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment