Monday, November 1, 2021

Golf and a Football game

 

Friday before Halloween was the end of term so we didn't have kids at school.  My grades were finished and I had been sick.  I have been sick since Abi's wedding 3 weeks ago.  I have a horrible cough and sound bad.  I decided to sneak out of work early.  Andrew and I had a Tee Time at 2:30. It was a beautiful Fall Day.  Perfect for golf.  We went to the Rose Park which is one of my best courses and close to our house.  


I only got one picture of me.  I didn't get much time to take pics because inbetween shots I was coughing my eyes out.  But we had a pretty good game other than I lost two balls and Andrew was in the other fairway twice.  


We headed to the Bountiful High Play off game after the Golf.  It started early so we had to hurry.  Here's Nick in his glory doing whatever it is he does on the sidelines.  He did put all the radio equipment away in the dark.  



Earlier in the week we went to the dump.  Love the dump because it means we are getting rid of HUD.  Andrew loaded up the Van and we too book shelves and stuff that needed to go.  We used Marlena's ID so we could get in the Bountiful dump close to our house open to Bountiful residents.  We did have to pay 5.00.   So worth the 5.00 to get rid of HUD.  

I'm almost at 1500 items decluttered. I have til Jan 1 to get rid of 2021 things.  Such a good feeling.  Here's to the last 600.




Not sure why this pic is here, but he is my dead sister's husband.  Weird.  


And this shirt is horrible.  Not sure how this pic got here either, other than I probably wanted to get it because it was velour and we love velour.  Well, my mother loves velour and we like to make fun of her by wearing velour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment