Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Bear Lake 2022

 

Headed to Garden City once again to spend a few days at the Bear lake. The Caribean of the west it is called.  We checked in and look we have a door code instead an old fashioned key.  Don't get any ideas that they are stepping up and updating.  Nope.  Just the door code.



Took a pic in case I got liquored up and forgot the code


Evening spike Ball game


Dinner and all our Beach stuff











I didn't get a bunch of pictures because it is difficult for me to walk down closer due to my knee but I did get a few.  Plus I just have tried to stay off my phone and be in the moment more. That equates to less pictures.  Here's the Nick who is leaving on his mission soon




Andrew sleeping


Jack sleeping


Brooke sleeping  Played super hard today 


Jack and Tu


Keeping the canopy from blowing away

We had a great first day at the Bear Lake. Can't get enough water time or family time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment