Monday, July 18, 2022

Mission Shopping for Nick

 We decided we needed to get started shopping for Nick's Mission.  We headed to Modern Missionary. I heard that was a good store.  We checked it out and liked their stuff.  Nick got a suit, golf pants (yes, golf pants that stretch),  4 of these cool stretch dress shirts, shoes and a tie.  We are waiting for another pair of golf pants to come in stock before we buy those too.  

Brooke came with us too.  We decided tos top at this Ice Cream shop since I fed NIck on the way to the store.  I was so good.  Love me some waffle cones.  

We didn't get any pictures in the store since we were so focused on the shopping.  











We also had to stop at Dirty Dough.  We have never been there and they are being sued by Crumbl for being similar.  So of course we had to try them out.  


I did use my crumbl cutter to cut them.   I liked them maybe more than crumbl. 


Here's the tie we picked out.  Love these bombora ties they have.  He got one last time too.


Cool Stretch shirts that have a green top button


All the Shirts and shoes 


It all fit in this bag. We get to pick up the suit and pants after they are hemmed. We still have a long ways to go.  

Phone shopping is next




No comments:

Post a Comment