Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday Evening Concert

 We went to our Sunday Concert again this week.  It was Standards and Substandards.  They were ok.  I liked it and the weather was beautiful.  



They introduced the Piano player, who was fantastic and he was my Science Supervisor at Weber state University and a Physics professor.  I have taken classes from him. Guess when you are smart, you can do everything.  



Cam Smith won the golf this week.  It was a great golf match.  I love watching the golf on Sundays


My cousin is selling his coolers if anyone wants one....:) 


This is the suit we got Nick for his Mission. We got it on Main Street in Bountiful which is an unlikely place but it was a great suit store.  


And our menu for his farewell...meat platters





No comments:

Post a Comment