Sunday, July 31, 2022

Covid got some of us

We had a great time at Bear Lake.  Wednesday, Grandma had a horrible hacking cough and didn't feel well. Conveniently Susan (cousin) was visiting from Oregon and suggeted a Covid Test.  Grandma tested positive for Covid.  Mind you, this was AFTER she insisted on going to get her hair fixed.  

Then I was talking to Michelle on the phone, and she said 'oh that cough doesn't sound very good.".  I did think I was getting sick with a cold.  But I went home and I found out I had Covid too.  



We had a party that Night, our King Kamayama Party with the Studdert family and that was why Susan was in town.  Now, Marlena and I were out.  

Brooke was sick at Bear Lake, so she took a test and was negative.  Ty was also sick but didn't test.  Fun Fact, Ty's Brother, Gunner also got sick and he didn't come with us on our trip.  

Marlena was very sick.  Me, not so much.  Just a cough and felt like I had a cold. I was tired also.  I had to remember to stay home and isolate from people.  I have so much to do with Nick Leaving on his mission and his farewell on Sunday.  

I did wonder if the home tests were accurate so I scheduled a test at Walgreens.  

Yep the at home test was accurate. 


AND this is Michelle's test.  She is NOW positive.  10 Days after I got symptoms, she tested positive.  

She seems to be sick.  It is weird the variety of symptoms and intensity of the virus.  You would think we would all be similar since we have similar DNA.  That doesn't seem to be the case.

Grandma is on the mend from it now.  













No comments:

Post a Comment