Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Driver License - The Last One

 Jack passed his driving test in Drivers Ed so all we had to do was go to the DMV and get his license.  Well, and pay the 39.00.  He is off and driving.  Kindof wierd that he drives himself to football and I don't even need to worry about when that is.  The first time in many many years.  

He does seem to ask me for food money on the way home still.





We have been shopping for NIck and here's his Luggage list.  


I'm still sort of going strong on the bike for my new knee.  


AND I got a new fridge for the garage.  My old one gave up the ghost and has been sitting there for a while.  Mitchell had some extra fridges for a job he was doing.  He needed to get rid of them so he delivered them and took the old one to the dump for me.  Andrew did a good job and helped him.  


And I have gotten some golf in.  Round Valley in Morgan is still one of my favorites.  Doesn't look so great here, but Love it.  It has been so hot but still nice in Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment