Monday, February 12, 2024

18 months:) - Nick's email from Omaha


 Yo!!! What's up everyone! Hope yall had a great week and a good super bowl weekend! Next year I get to watch it again!!! This week was solid! We found and talked to this homie who used to be a witch and did exorcisms it was crazy!!! 

 We had zone conference on Wednesday and that's always great! Prez is so inspired! Texas road house after zone conference is always the best part tho!! Had me lots of rolls and a really good steak. Also realized at zone conference that I'm going home in 6 months and that's super crazy!!!! 

 Sunday we tried to do some work before the super bowl started so we went to this aparment building and the red truck pulls up to us in the parking lot and once he found out who we were started yelling at us and told us he was gonna call the cops so we still went to our lesson and had our lesson but then we walked out of the aparment and he's got the cops on the phone telling them that we are forcing religion on people and so the cops pull up and a really nice officer talks to us and we explain everything and he called the guy crazy which was super funny. It was just overall a very fun experience. 

 Yeah so I hit 18 months a couple days ago and it's crazy how fast but also how slow the time has gone haha. I got 6 months left to serve and I'm so very grateful for the opportunities I have had to share the gospel! I love being a missionary!! 

 Anyway feel free to reach out! I love hearing from you guys! Remember to remember your savior jesus christ! Only way to have joy is through Him! Love yall! Have a good week! 

 

-elder Clemons 

No comments:

Post a Comment