Wednesday, February 14, 2024

So many Loves


Valentines day is so fun.  Just celebrate with a card and candy or cookies.  Who doesn't love that.  



Who can't love Nick with his long hair at the Sing a Long.  Just missing him on his mission right now.




Abi and Brody loves


Abi and Brody


Wonton - Everyone's love




Jack's love.  This was on his car window when I found it in the garage.  Not sure who it is.  Gotta Be love


Our Grandma workin out with Andrew and Abi and the Buds at the Planet - Love right there


My Love, Marti...:)  

Just Love




Andrew and Lili loves 


My love for Red Lobster


Brooke and Ton seriously loves


Brooke and Ty loves


Loves Brooke and Ty again


Abi and Brody loves


Nick and his Love :)  


Grandpa our love too.


And who can't love this pic of Nick




awe more love from Abi and Brody


My Aunt Laura Kay.  Doesn't she just exude love?  




Jack's wishing it was Love Kaylee 


Loves Grandma Stella and Grandpa Fon


Kent love


My Love Lynne

Loves that I love the mostest and mostest ever!  

Never would have thought that I have so many people I love.  It is the best.  


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment