Wednesday, February 28, 2024

This and That

 


Brooke sent me this of Andrew and Won hiking.  I knew their favorite place is the temple.  I assume they walked around and not WALKED up to the temple.  


My grandma stella in her duster.  It is the middle of the day and she's wearing her duster.  That's where I get my love for dusters.  What could be better to wear than that!


Seriously this is me. Andrew told me this a few weeks ago...


Won at the Rose park running.  But I couldn't figure out the video to show him getting the ball.  



Saw Boys in the Boat movie.  I have just finished the book so I wanted to see the movie too.  Finally got there.  Both were super great.  


This is my favorite drink other than coke.  Zip Fizz.  Makes me feel much better some days.  


AND a shut off notice.  I haven't received one of those for a while.  Funny, it doesn't make me cringe like they use to.  



I have been sick with a cough.  Vicks on the feet for bed works wonders in addition to the cough medicine.  LOVE it.  The target Vicks is like 1.00.  Love it.  Try it.  



Jim and her new backpack for the Ton.  Seriously I knew she would get one.  The Ton is such a good sport...going with her in a back pack.  :)  Guess the joke is on Brooke because he doesn't have to walk.




Jack asked his want to be Love to the Prom.  (his last one and our last one) .  Super cute.  Those Ducks are Brooke's that she has collected.  Glad they could go to good use.  Now I can take down the shelf they were on, and paint the room.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment