Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cancelled Church


Our power went on on Sunday about 11:25.  Church starts at noon.  Thankfully my hair was dry and I was ready.  However I got thinking how can we have church in the dark?  I mean the pioneers sure did but we are far from that.  Anyway, about 20 minutes later we got an email about or church had just been changed to at home church.  Yeppers the Clemons are on Come Follow Me at home.  

Andrew decided to pack up the clubs and we headed to the Nibley for some Golf.  





Andrew showing his golf swing



Jack showing us how it is done







The only thing about golf in February is that we had to walk.  Carts mess up the course.  I'm not such a great walker...But we walked.  Thats my Push cart and I love it.  

Nibley is full of Duck poop.  Like everywhere.  It was all over the wheels and our shoes.  I felt like I had it all on my clothes.  

It was a great day to golf and to spend time in nature with the people I love.  

No judgment that we should have had a bit of Come Follow Me instead.  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment