Saturday, July 26, 2014

REAL Soccer game

We decided to go to the REAL soccer game tonight.  We had an opportunity to get free tickets so we took advantage  I did have to drive out to 90th south in the am to get the tickets and then drive out again  at 4:00 for the game.  It was worth it for my children.  Abi, Nick, Jack and Maureen went to the game.  We sat on the west side, (only tickets left) and it was SUPER hot.  I had to take multiple breaks and walk up to the top to rest in the shade...It ended up being the REAL reserves, we think that is the team that feeds the REAL...but we are not sure. We LOVE the REAL fight song, so here is video clip of it.  I think it is called a chant though..

 
 Quite impressed I got that video to upload
 
 
 
 
Another video of the chant
 
 



Jack taking a rest up in the shade

Maureen...lookin good...hah

Jack in the red hat, Maureen, and Nick in the front


Abi and Nick

Abi and pic of Nick Romando their keeper

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment