Thursday, October 11, 2018

Challenge

General Conference brought with it some challenges from President Nelson.  I am not one to bother with them usually.  Although I read my friend's blog and she was taking the Social Media challenge so I decided I could too. So I have been on a social media fast for I think 9 days now. I can't remember when I started but I think it was last Monday.

I have also been taking the Book of Mormon reading challenge to read the book before Dec 31. I started late and I was on vacation this weekend, but I am still trying to read it. I might not make it, but I might.

This is the reading schedule.  I should be on Chapter 22 and I'm only on chapter 12.  Got a few chapters to go to catch up, but I'm going to give it a try.

I just finished the social media challenge.  I think it has been 10 days.   I almost forgot that I could get on social media.  My niece announced that she got engaged so I wanted to see her pics she posted so that got me on tonight.  Anyway, I almost felt guilty getting on social media.  I didn't miss it much. but I am not on Social Media that much.  It kind of drives me crazy because its all these people posting only good things about their life and trips they take and places I am NOT even getting close to going.But I did what the prophet asked.  I think it was a good thing.  Now for the Book of Mormon challenge.

UPDATE:  Its now November 6....and I'm only on Oct 24 reading.  I'm 13 or so days BEHIND...Ugh.  but I'm still plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment