Thursday, October 18, 2018

I did it

I took Friday October 12, 2018 off because I was headed to Cedar City for Andrew and his Mr. SUU and homecoming events. But before that, I headed over to the Davis County Court house and filed for Divorce.  Yep, I did it.  I paid the 336.00 and submitted my Petition for divorce.  I also submitted Chili Willi's paperwork that says he has been served the paperwork so I don't have to find him to have him served.  I don't think Chili wants me to know where he is.  He is big into not letting people know stuff like that.

So, now he has 21 days to respond to the petition.  I suppose I need to tell him I filed so he knows the 21 days are counting down.  I'm sure he will find a way to NOT respond within 21 days and drag this out.




Here I am at the Court Complex.  I was very proud of myself that I actually did it.


Then I had to go to the bank and pay off another bill.  Proud that I did that too.

I wore my "Just Say Moe" shirt for courage.I got that shirt from my friend Lynne a long time ago since that was my Nickname.  You can see the nice shirt sort of...


Here is a blast from the past...here's where it all started.



UPDATE:  I emailed him, and here's his response

I was never willing to work on it...right




No comments:

Post a Comment