Thursday, October 25, 2018

Just Keep Walking mom

Orchestra concert tonight for Nick.  It was at Bountiful High.  I sat in the back so I couldn't get many pics  They are just like last times pics  The only pictures I got were of Nick in the isle putting his cello down. He didn't cooperate.  His friend said why is that lady taking pictures of me,?  Nick said "I don't know, thats weird."...what?  I was taking a pic of Nick






Concert was fabulous.  It is like 40 minutes long.  After the concert, Nick says lets go and if he stops to talk to a cute girl, I am to keep walking.  Ok.  He stopped to talk to a boy, so I didn't know what my instructions were, so I also kept walking.


He is getting in the car way before I even got there.  THEN we go to Holiday for a drink after and a kid from football is there.  Nick eagerly volunteers to go and get me my drink.  I'm all about that.  I asked him why he was so eager...well, its kind of embarrassing because my friends moms are not 50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment