Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018

I LOVE Halloween ....usually.  This year, I was just not having it. I bought the usual halloween candy the night before, got the Papa Murphy's pizza, and the skeleton napkins.  It came time for trick or treating and it was just NOT my thing.  Jack passed out candy until he left.  I did take Nick to football so I didn't have to pass out candy. 

Here is Abi in her costume.  She is at Dixie State.





This is Brooke in her costume.  She is at University of Florida.  She had to spend the entire day at the zoo. 

This is the halloween stuff I sent to the college kids.  I have never sent them a pkg before.  I must have been in the halloween spirit last week when I mailed them.  

                                                                This is Abi's


                                                                   This is Brookes




                                                                     This is Andrews
                                   (he didn't send me a pic but he did say he got two frogs and a centipede)


I did have some cute cards I printed off but I forgot them and had to get the pkg in the mail to receive them before Halloween.  Here's to another year.




No comments:

Post a Comment