Friday, November 23, 2018

Friday

Friday after Thanksgiving it was too snowy and wet to play golf again.  We opted for some Black Friday Shopping.  We headed over to Game Stop, Target and RC Willey.  Conveniently RC Willey had free hot dogs and Nick had 4 and Andrew had 2.  I decided to pass.  I did find a couch I liked amongst other things.  I can always find something I want there.  I need a new TV but didn't get one.



Here are the couches I like.  Jim is testing them out for me.


She decided to test out the Jazzie scooter.  There is a bigger one for bigger people.  They only have a weight limit of 350 lbs.  I didn't think that would be enough for me when I get to the rest home.  Count on Jim to try it.

We also did some black Friday shopping and went to Dicks sporting goods.  25 % off.  I wasn't feeling much even though all their Nike and Under Armour stuff as on sale.  I did get one blockbuster special..




No comments:

Post a Comment