Sunday, November 25, 2018

And The Last to Go

BYU played University of Utah last night.  If Utah won, Nick had to wear a Utah Tie to church. If BYU won, this other guy had to wear a BYU tie.

We had a knock about 30 minutes before church...



guess who won?  Nick was a good sport about wearing the tie.  




Here are the rest of them at church. I was listening instead of taking pictures.

The time has come for the last one to go back to school.  Brooke headed back to Florida to Santa Fe College.






Nick is a good  sport to go with me to drop her off.  Might be because of the drink on the way home.  Even though this is the second time I have dropped her off, I wish it were easier.  She is 2000 miles away.  I pray for her and for God to keep her safe.  

They are all back to school.  Its such a weird feeling.  I miss them all so much.  I know they are all doing what they are suppose to do.  It makes it awfully lonely around here.  We have such a messed up family and I hope they can overcome the disfunction and forge onward,  make correct choices, be good citizens and God loving.  I hope they will choose the right and become successful in spite of our less than desirable family life and our poverty.  I have done my best and its up to them now to go forward with faith and become what they are suppose to be.  

I'm spending the rest of the evening with my two favorite men, well 3 if  you include Jimmy Fallon ...




No comments:

Post a Comment