Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pre Thanksgiving Golf

Wednesday before Thanksgiving we are out of school.  Two of my college kids also were out and came home from Southern Utah. Andrew from Cedar City and Abi from Dixie.  We decided to play a round of golf.  We went over to the Rose Park Golf Course.  The guy cut us a deal on green fees because he said we were making him laugh...never does my charming personality benefit me.:)

Andrew, Abi, Maureen and Nick went. Jack decided to stay home because he doesn't like golf.  He is soo missing out.  It was an absolutely beautiful day on the course.  A bit nippy at first, but super beautiful and fun. I have missed Andrew and Abi so much.  Serious.  Loved spending time with them and laughing and not worrying about life and the stresses of it.  Only thing that would have made it a better day is if we had remembered to get a drink.  Which is weird because when Nick and I followed Abi in the Spring for High School golf, we NEVER forgot.  But we were excited to get out on the course.

I lost.  Imagine that.  I lost to nick by 4 strokes.  Actually I won because I couldn't have asked for a better day.














We saved 7.00 a person for the golf today so we went to Crown Burger for lunch and got us a Jr. Crown Burger.  So good and I haven't been there for a long time.

So thankful for them.  My last child comes in tonight.  So excited for them all to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment