Thursday, November 1, 2018

Random things

Some random things that make me happy.  Here is my favorite dessert in the fridge.  Look how convenient that fork is .  You can just open the fridge and have a bite.  NO one else currently at home is interested in it.




These are rice krisipie treats from Disney World.  Brooke's friend Ty brought them back to me when he was visiting Brooke in Florida.  LOVE them.  Nick also likes these so I think he ate them all.


This is cool because it is a bath bomb but in a container so you can use only some and not all.  Andrew and Abi got me onto this brand of bath bombs.  They now sell this at the Lee's grocery store near me.  This is a fab scent.



This is a trail that I found in Park City when I was shopping at Van Heusen.  I want to go back and wander along this trail sometime when I am not alone.


What a gorgeous view from the trail

No comments:

Post a Comment