Friday, November 16, 2018

Challenge Update

I am still plugging along in my Book of Mormon Challenge.  I am on Nov 4 reading and it is
 Nov 16.  I also took the day off yesterday and went to the temple.  LOVE that.  It was a bit crowded but I like that because then I can just blend in, but not too crowded that it makes me crazy . .I was kindof surprised how full it was.  Who goes to the temple at 9:00 on a Thursday.  There was one guy with dark black hair in the men's section and he certainly stood out in the crowd of gray haired men..:)  I find I like going during the day to the temple because I don't have to worry about being home or what my kids are doing at home.  They are in school.  I have thought what if the school calls because they are hurt or whatever, but it will just work out.

I'm going to  work on going to the temple more.  (that reminds me I need to pay my tithing today) ...



UPDATE to the UPDATE Dec. 9- I am reading up to Nov 29.  I should be on Dec 8.  However I did read 4 days worth today.  I listened to it in the car! Great idea.  I was like 17 days behind but slowly I have been catching up.  And if I didn't start it, even though I am behind, I would be back in Nephi.  I'm almost through Alma.  Kindof proud that I have stuck with it this far!





No comments:

Post a Comment