Sunday, October 21, 2018

Headstone

Saturday Nick had football in Heriman.  They won this game, so they are in the playoffs next week.  I'm not very good at action shots because they are too far away for my phone.  So we just get huddle or sideline pics. 






Then we went to Mark's house to pick him up and headed to Spanish Fork Cemetary.  My dad's headstone had been delivered so we wanted to check it out.






I tried to get Marlena to lay down and see if the plot fits for her but she didn't like that idea.  I think the headstone turned out great.  It looks nice.

Then headed to Barry's for lunch.  That's the same place we went after the cemetery at the funeral.  It was still good today.  I think we will eat there from now on when we cemetery. although it isn't open on Sunday...when we usually visit. 




Checked out an antique store while we were there.  Marlena wanted to know if her old sewing machine was worth anything.

here is one for sale like hers for 249.00.  That's not really very much. 

Or silverware that she has.


Similar silverware for 69.00.  I don't think she will get rich if she sells her old stuff.

fun day spending time with Mark and his family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment