Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Tree and update on Goal

It is like Dec 12 and we don't have a tree.  I can't get anyone to go with me.  So, I went alone and got the smallest tree I could and one that I could carry myself.  I got one at Home Depot for 29.00.  I had to spend 39 last year so I'm thrilled.  I hauled it to the car and in the house myself. I also put it in the stand myself.  I'm sure I will have to decorate it myself too.





Just put the lights on the tree and it is dec 19.  No one is even the slightest bit interested in helping me with the tree.  NO one went with me or will even put an ornament on it.  So, here's our tree.  Thats it.


These are the only decorations that I have put up.  I would really rather be painting that room than putting up Christmas HUD.



I took the day off for Christmas stuff and this is my Christmas mess.


I also made some popcorn balls to send to Brooke.  They were pretty good.  I haven't made them for a while.  I even popped the corn in a pan.

I also organized my pantry.  I know it doesn't look much better, but it really is.  I washed all the towels lining the shelves and threw away a bunch of junk that was old.  I still have 800 things for my 2018 goal of getting rid of 2018 things.  I added to that number.



I am also cruising along in in my goal of reading the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.  I'm only 5 days behind instead of 14.  I discovered I could listen to it in the car so I caught up on Saturday when I was out Christmas shopping.  I really didn't think I would catch up that far. I have started to kindof enjoy reading it somewhere in Alma.  




No comments:

Post a Comment