Thursday, December 13, 2018

Signed and Delivered

I filed the last of the divorce papers!  If you are divorcing with Minor children both parties have to complete a divorce education class and a parenting class.  I have done it, and I have been waiting for him to do the classes. I was about to fill out a waiver to ask the judge to waive it, but it puts off the process longer and we could have to go to a hearing.   I was all ready to file it on a Friday, but I had to get some paperwork notarized.  No one was at the bank for about 45 minutes who could do that, then it was too late.  So, I had to wait until Monday.  And What happens on Monday?  Chili Willi sends me his certificates of completion of the classes!!!  Who would have thought?

I took them over along with my notary paperwork AND the final paperwork.  I also sent his copy to his last known address.  I don't know where he is.  The court clerk said I could mail it to his last known address.  Which is his sisters house.  So thats what I did.





 

I took pics of what I mailed...I had to sign something that I mailed it, so that's what I do since I follow rules.  I don't have to prove it, but here it is.  The Clerk said we had to wait 10 days for him to respond...respond to what?  And then it goes to the judge and we wait for that.  If the Judge will sign off, then its done.  The Clerk thought it might be signed off before the End of the year.  I should be able to file taxes Single....

No comments:

Post a Comment