Thursday, December 20, 2018

Getting Ready For Christmas


Brooke is not going to be home for Christmas.  I had to get her Christmas pkgs ready early and get them in the mail.  I can't make decisions so it was hard to decide early what to send her.

This is her Christmas stocking I sent her.  I LOVE that it is a cat.  We hate cats.  I think I'm so funny.  This is the inside of the box I sent her.




This is the pic of her house. I sent her two of those boxes.  Wonder who sent her the others??

This is me getting it all together.  I'm not very creative so it was hard to make it look cute.
That Lovely brown wrap is my Aunt June's paper that I inherited when she died about 10 years ago.  It helps for my minimalism to use it up.




Love the abominable snowman.  Had to post a pic of him.  He reminds me of Jack. Jack hates the abominable snowman. He was super scared of him when he was little so we now love everything Abominable.



Here's a night light that I got for Jack last year.  I forgot all about it.  I got it out and I don't even think he knows why we have it.  It is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment